A group of believers gathered together on Saturdays for Worshiping the Lord and praying for various needs. God spoke to them through his Word to minister unto him. In obedience to His direction, The Nazarene Prayer Fellowship began in 2009 and moved from assembling at various houses to conducting worship service in the Church of Nazarene this year.
Apart from focusing on the prayer needs, The Nazarene Prayer Fellowship has a Vision, which Jesus has instituted for the Church. It says in Mathew 28: 18-20 which states that “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, “teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen”.
Since 2009, we were able to witness the gifts of the spirit operating among the believers. In this fellowship, We believe it is a vital part of our relationship with God. Our mission is to rise up Godly Men and Women to go into the world and preach the Gospel, heal the sick, break the bondages, care for the elderly, and touch the brokenhearted. We meet every Sunday (5 PM) at 276 Mt Albert Road (See Below!), we would love to see you there to share the blessed time we will have in the Lord.
These core beliefs make up the foundation upon which all our ministry endeavors are based. The Nazarene Prayer Fellowship believes:
- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Nazarene Prayer Fellowship
276 Mt Albert Road
Auckland – 1041
Praise the Lord and to Him be all GLORY!